Đulagin Dvor is a large court built during the Austro-Hungarian era. It is located between the Sarači steet and Mula Mustafa Bašeskija street, with the main wall stretching trough Đulagina street. It currently utilised by Ghazi Husrev-bey’s Madrasa and its boarding school.
During the Ottoman era it was a large one story building. It used to be the second Han of Ghazi Husrev-bey's Waqf. It was later named Đulagin Han after its IX century tenant Mustafa-aga Đulović. Đulagin Han was completely demolished in 1896. due to deterioriation. The new court was finished in 1897.