Tašli Han was built around the same time as the Bezistan. It was badly damaged in the 1879 fire. The last remaining parts of the walls perished in 1912. Prince Eugene of Savoy raided Sarajevo, burning down both buildings. Wealthy Bosnian merchants used their assets to help rebuild them.
More Waqf Buildings
Other buildings of Ghazi Husrev-beys Waqf from Ottoman and Austro-hungarian period.